11 Apr Event Coordinator Job Listing
Are you looking for a job that offers work life balance?
Do you want to help create unique and unforgettable experiences for others?
We produce a range of hand-crafted wines from the renowned Seville sub-region in Victoria’s Yarra Valley wine region. Celebrated by Australian wine critic James Halliday as a 5-star winery and one of the region’s “Dark Horses”, we are well regarded as a boutique wine producer with an exciting future. With a welcoming cellar door boasting stunning views, we offer a unique venue for hosting functions and wedding celebrations.
We are looking for a professional, highly motivated and easy-going individual to help us see through all event coordination and execution for functions at our vineyard. Previous experience is highly recommended, but is not compulsory as we will train you and walk you through a few events before letting you manage on your own.
This is a part time position based at our vineyard in Seville, Victoria. Upon completion of training, we can offer flexibility for you to work from home on days you are not required to be at the vineyard. You will be working around 20 hrs/per week, with most of your work falling on the weekends.
This role has a base salary. In addition, there is an uncapped commission incentive. In other words, the more events you are able to secure, the more you will be rewarded financially.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, production and delivery of functions from proposal right up to delivery
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines
- Proactively seek new opportunities to engage with potential customers
- Maintain client and vendor relationships
- Provide leadership, motivation and direction
- Efficiently solve any client issues
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary
- Travel to vineyard on days of events and ensuring the event goes smoothly
- Report directly to manager
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and handle different timelines
- Strong professional and personal work ethic
- Exceptional organisation skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in hospitality is a bonus, we want you to demonstrate care for our customers and provide outstanding customer service
- Multilingual skills is a bonus
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and any references to email@example.com.